A good yoga mat is like a partner when practicing yoga. They help to keep you from slipping and hold positions for a more effective poses and it can keep you from injury.
Yoga mats can be made from different materials; therefore, they have different thickness and structures. You can choose the material of the yoga mat according to the type of yoga you are looking to practice and the comfort and amount of grip you like. The durability of the mat should also be considered as some materials last longer than others.
Yoga mats by PIDO are non-slip and mostly odorless. PIDO classifies yoga mats according to their materials.
- TPE Yoga Mats
- This yoga mat is made using TPE, a recyclable and eco-friendly material. Both sides of the mat feature a textured surface to keep you and the mat in position when practicing yoga.
- PU Yoga Mats
- These mats are produced using natural rubber and PU material, which is eco-friendly and non-toxic. They are the grippiest mats we offer, making them perfect for hot yoga classes when your hands and feet are extra sweaty.
- Cork Yoga Mats
- We apply two types of materials in the production of this eco-friendly and non-toxic mat: cork and natural rubber. If you have concerns about sliding on this mat, you should know that cork becomes grippier when wet.
- NBR Yoga Mats
- The yoga mat is made from a synthetic rubber copolymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile called NBR, which is eco-friendly. The mat is easy to keep clean and is free of any harmful chemicals that may cause allergic reactions.
- Suede Yoga Mats
- Suede yoga mats are made from a synthetic suede and natural rubber that are both eco-friendly and non-toxic materials out of respect for the planet and your health.
- PVC Yoga Mats
- PVC yoga mats are made from PVC resin powder and anti-tearing fiber. This is the most common and affordable type of yoga mat. These mats are lightweight and provide adequate grip when practicing yoga.
- PVC Foldable Yoga Mats
- This PVC foldable yoga mat is specially designed to help you save space by folding it and packing it directly into your bag. The mat is soft and resilient to reduce the impact of certain movements while practicing yoga.
- EVA Yoga Mats
- This yoga mat is made from eco-friendly EVA foam that does not absorb sweat and provides sufficient padding, so you can fully enjoy your yoga experience. We can customize the yoga mats with various levels of thickness and colors to meet your demands.
Request a Quote? Feel free to contact us at any time!
Here at Ningbo Pidegree Rubber & Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. we love yoga because you can practice it almost anywhere, alone, or in a class. We provide a wide range of yoga products to maximize your enjoyment and performance. We can even customize different types of yoga mats, including TPE yoga mats, PU yoga mats, PVC yoga mats, and NBR yoga mats. We also manufacture yoga accessories, such as yoga balls, yoga blocks, yoga clothing, and more. We hold registered trademarks in over 30 countries and regions around the world. In addition to an outstanding assortment of yoga products that you can purchase from us directly, we also offer OEM services to customers looking to sell their own branded products.